If you're looking for high level technical sessions or an introduction to application virtualisation & application compatibility, then don't miss Packaging Event on 13th October at Amsterdam Arena!
As well as the usual MSI Packaging challenges, this year's 6th annual Packaging Event will have a particular focus on how to overcome application compatibility & application virtualisation challenges surrounding Windows 7 migration and the deployment issues often associated with this type of project.
Leading companies in the field of packaging, desktop management and application virtualisation will be presenting their products and solutions during various keynote & break-out sessions, including one of this year's Platinum Sponsors, ChangeBASE.
Reasons to attend Packaging Event:
- Get the latest information first-hand from leading product vendors.
- Take a closer look into the future of desktop management and application compatibility & virtualisation.
- Get a chance to talk to the people behind Windows Installer technology & application virtualization techniques.
- Experience hands-on demonstrations at the Lab Sessions.
- Discuss future releases with the Program Managers of your preferred products.
- Visit the Exhibition Area and learn about the great solutions available from local services and solutions companies.
- Enjoy the company of 500+ visitors throughout the day in the fantastic atmosphere of the Amsterdam Arena.
- Discuss future of desktop delivery & application management with experts in the field.
For more information and to register for the event, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you all on 13th October in the Amsterdam Arena!